Only current members of 100+ women can present a charity or cause at our meetings. If you are a member of 100+ women and have a local charity that that you want to present at the next meeting, keep your presentation simple and not overly formal.
Here is a list of things that you should be prepared to talk about:
1. What is the name of the organization?
2. Where is the organization located?
3. What is the mission of the organization?
4. What purpose does the organization serve? (Who?What do they do? How do they do it?)
5. How would they benefit from receiving the donation? How will the funds be used?
6. Who is responsible for discharging of funds?
7. What are their administrative fees? (Note: They should not have any!)
8. Are they a recognized 501(c)(3)?