How 100+ Women Who Care Des Moines Meetings Work
Our group follows the format and rules below:
- The names of three members interested in presenting are drawn at random. The selected members will present on the non-profit of their choice.
- Each presenter gets 5 minutes to speak and then 5 minutes to answer follow-up questions from audience members.
- After presentations conclude, the group at large will vote by silent ballot.
- The event winner is selected by majority rules. Although it may not be your first choice, you are still obligated to donate.
- For your tax purposes, all checks will be made out to the event winner. If you are unable to attend, give your check to a member to deliver on your behalf or watch for an email following the meeting with instructions on where to direct your donation. The organization agrees to refrain from future solicitation or sharing the names of 100+ Women members.
- Members are encouraged to stay for dinner at our fabulous host venue, Centro! Reservations can be made by calling 515-248-1780.